Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading from one channel without mechanical opening and closing of it

Hi, Everyone

I need this VI to read only from one channel and without mechnical opening and closing of the channel, in this way, I am able to get the high frequency data. But the attached VI doesn't work, during the run, I could still hear the mechnical click. I couldn't find a way to change it. I hope you guys can help me fix it, and thanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,126 Views)

It would have been helpful to know what type of instrument you are using 😄   , let me guess a AG34970 ??

But generally speaking: the specified maximum reading speed of any instrument i came across in the last 30 years is usually not achieved in the autoscaling/ranging mode 😉

So read i autoscale/range  once , set a meaningful range and resolution and then ask for more samples.

RTFM helps!

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

Message 2 of 5
(5,093 Views)
You've posted to the wrong board. Your question had nothing to do with Ni signal conditioning. Please use the instrument control board in the future.

If you want to read a single channel, you should use the Monitor function in the driver.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Erro-open-agilent-34970a/td-p/3090323/page/2
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,086 Views)

Thanks, it  is 34972A. You mean change "AUTO" to "RANGE, Resolution", I tried, and when I changed the resolution, the sampling rate changed at most to twice the original frequency. Any other ways to change the sampling rate?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,075 Views)

Sh

@junniji wrote:

Any other ways to change the sampling rate?

Shure:
RTFM

look for the monitor functions.....

HP/AG/KS usually write very good manuals...

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,064 Views)