From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new problem with FT-01

Hello!

I've a 6024E DAQ connected to a scc-2345 module with a FT-01 feedtrough configured like an analog output (J17), Ch+ and Ch- (channel 0). The output signal goes through a BNC pannelettes.

The problem is that i always have 10 volts in the output.

Thank you for your help.

Note: Thanks for TODD, the solution was that the BNC cable had to be 50 ohms and i was using one's of 75.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,784 Views)
How are you controlling the voltage being outputted through the FT-01 panel? Are you using a program that you've written?

I would suggest to first start with test panels of Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) to control the analog outputs? You can run test panels by right-clicking on the 6024E within devices and interfaces of MAX and selecting test panels. You will go to the Analog Output tab and there you will be able to output a DC voltage or a sinewave on either of the analog outputs. Since you are connected to J17, you'll want to select channel 0 within the test panel. Select to output a DC voltage and enter a voltage value and press the update channel button.

This should let you test the output without having to troubleshoot your application. I ho
pe this helps.

Regards,

Todd D.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,783 Views)