Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new problem with FT-01

Hello!

I've a 6024E DAQ connected to a scc-2345 module with a FT-01 feedtrough configured like an analog output (J17), Ch+ and Ch- (channel 0). The output signal goes through a BNC pannelettes.

The problem is that i always have 10 volts in the output.

Thank you for your help.

Note: Thanks for TODD, the solution was that the BNC cable had to be 50 ohms and i was using one's of 75.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,788 Views)
How are you controlling the voltage being outputted through the FT-01 panel? Are you using a program that you've written?

I would suggest to first start with test panels of Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX) to control the analog outputs? You can run test panels by right-clicking on the 6024E within devices and interfaces of MAX and selecting test panels. You will go to the Analog Output tab and there you will be able to output a DC voltage or a sinewave on either of the analog outputs. Since you are connected to J17, you'll want to select channel 0 within the test panel. Select to output a DC voltage and enter a voltage value and press the update channel button.

This should let you test the output without having to troubleshoot your application. I ho
pe this helps.

Regards,

Todd D.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,787 Views)