From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple modules

I configured 4 modules to work in one while loop. The system does not seem to respond properly or sometimes at all. Each module was tested individually and worked well. Should my scan rate and read be different or identical for all modules? Any approach to this? I also tried ceating SubVi's but doesn't help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,784 Views)
Mike,

Could you provide some additional information concerning this issue? Which modules are you using? You indicated that they do not respond properly. What is the exact behavior you are seeing (errors, bad values, etc.)? One thing to consider is the fact that all of the modules, if they are being used in multiplexed mode, are controlled by the same DAQ device. Thus, each of the channels for all four of the modules will need to be included in the same DAQ task (configure, start, read, clear, etc.). Since each of the modules is individually functioning correctly, this may be the issue you are facing.

Good luck with your application.

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,784 Views)