cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conditional error for comparison of sine waves

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Everyone,

i am making a small program that is for some changes in sine waves and later i have to compare to set my condition. i cannot get through this error. i actually want out put as bolean so my condition for loop is attached with this output. Anybody please help

Regards

Qasim

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,421 Views)

NIce RGs in there 🙂

noerr2.png

I don't like this datatype.

So get to real values and you know what you get

(Still at LV2012)

noerr.png

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,407 Views)

I hope it will help me in solving my problem. can u tell me what tool u r using to get real values. please tell me name of it so i can find in labview. thank buddy for help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,404 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author M.Q

It is called Convert from Dynamic Data Type and is on the Express >> Signal Manipulation palette. When you drop it on the diagram a Dialog may pop up giving you options about the datatype.

Lynn

Message 4 of 6
(5,372 Views)

Thank you Lynn..

i want to ask one more thing. how can i plot values extracted from sine wave. i want to plot them in X- Y plane.

i m taking values from two different sine wave as i mentioned above problem that is solved. i also want to plot them in X-Y plane having some slope M.

Can u help me in that issue plz.

Thanks

Regards

Qasim

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,359 Views)

Have a look at the examples of the mixed signal graph. That indicator 'eats' nearly everything... wfrms together with XY data with ...

mixedsig.png

However I didn't get the intensity graph included 😉

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,354 Views)