Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBX-68T and pci-4351

i Use pci-4351 and tbx-68t to measure the boiled water's temperature through T-type thermocouple.I tied the thermocouple on the channel8's "+"&"-"terminal.Then i use MAX,open the 4351's testpanel,but i get a wrong reading(see the attachment picture).i Use the CJC function of tbx-68t. what should i do??Thanks!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,283 Views)
In MAX under the properties of the PCI-4351, did you select the TBX-68T as the accessory?

Also, are you able to correctly measure a known voltage source on that or any other channels? You can use just a AA battery to test it.

Jack Arnold
Application Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,282 Views)
i have done what you say already.And i now have resolved the question now. The method is to connect the CHannel's "-" terminal with "AIGNG". But i have a question .i know that tbx-68t's manual told me that the tbx-68t can be ground-referenced by software and i do that with my programme(CHannel's "-" terminal with "AIGNG" is disconnected),it make no result. So i have to cancle the programme ground-referenced,while directly connect CHannel's "-" terminal with "AIGNG".and it is ok. Can u tell me the reason??
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,282 Views)