From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview doesn't see a virtual channel set up on a scxi-1161 in MAX.

I have 60 virtual channels set up in MAX. 59 are analog input channels (SCXI-1102C) and 1 is set up as a digital I/O channel (SCXI-1161). Using a DAQ channel array as input to AI Congig.vi or DIO Config.vi I can find all the analog input virtual channels but the single 1161 virtual channel does not show up in the channel list. What am I doing wrong?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,018 Views)
Hello,

Which LV and NI-DAQ version are you using? That's always an important information when trying to help. What I suppose, without seeing your VI, is that the filtering option for the DAQ channel control is set to "Analog Input", which is the default value. This is (could be) the reason why you're seeing only the analog input virtual channels. So lets try this: Right click on the DAQ Channel control, select "I/O Name Filtering..." and then you can choose Digital Input or Output under the "I/O Type" control. You'll then see your digital channels.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Luca
Regards,
Luca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,018 Views)
That did the trick. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,018 Views)