From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full development system in labview

I need to know what are the drivers needed for oscilloscope installation in labview

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,773 Views)

What oscilloscope?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,769 Views)

The NI Scope 5922 this is the scope, here I need know how to program or set the bandwidth limit

Can you help me in this .

Thanks

Diana

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,754 Views)

Well, the drivers are NI Scope.

What development software are you using?  What version?  What version of the drivers did you install or have?

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,749 Views)

LabVIEW 2013 and 2009 version we have and since i am new to theses parts i need guidance to do programmin in labview also interfacing the device NI scope and DMM

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,746 Views)

Then make sure you have NI Scope and NI DMM installed.  Make sure you install these after you install LabVIEW.  I would recommend just sticking with LabVIEW 2013.

In LabVIEW, go to Help->Find Examples.  The example finder will open.  You can do a search or just parse it down with the menu in front of you.  There are lots of examples for both DMM and Scope.  I recommend learning those.

Now if you are brand new to LabVIEW, then I highly recommend going through some tutorials.

LabVIEW Basics
LabVIEW 101

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,740 Views)
And in the future, please post to the appropriate board - either LabVIEW or the digitizer board. Your question has nothing to do with NI signal conditioning products.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,735 Views)