Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequency response and phase difference

I have installed "Sound and vibration toolkit"

and then File/Save as....I've saved the project

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(2,873 Views)

I cannot open it with LabVIEW.  When I look at the contents of the file it does not look like a VI or an LV project.

Can you post just the main VI?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(2,869 Views)

Excuseme, Would you please let me know what do U mean from "VI" file?

And, if you tell me about the procedure of the obtaining FRF, while we have the time-wave of input and out-put..I would be able to solve my problem.

Thanks

Petar

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(2,866 Views)

Petar,

What software are you using?

A VI is a LabVIEW "Virtual Instrument" which is the term NI uses for the programs written in LV.  

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(2,864 Views)

Thanks for your time,

Actually, I downloaded it from this link, which has been suggested to me by someone in the forum

http://www.ni.com/download/sound-and-vibration-measurement-suite-2012/3322/en/

🙂

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(2,862 Views)

I do not have that suite. I thought you were using the Sound and Vibration Toolkit for LabVIEW. 

From looking around the NI website it appears that the suite is compatible with LabVIEW but the files it saves are not LV viles.

I do not think I will be able to help.

If no one else posts soon, I suggest you start a new thread in either the Signal Express or LabVIEW Boards and include "Sound and VIbration Measurement Suite" in the subject line so it will get the attention of people who have knowledge of that specialized product.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(2,859 Views)

Thanks Lynn, I really appreciate your help. Ok, I will, I will post in another thread.

Petar

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(2,857 Views)