cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there,

I have many sensors to communicate with using labview, and one of which is an audio sensor. for the audio sensor i intend to use the sampling frequency of 44100Hz and for the other sensors a sampling frequncy of 1000Hz. is it poosible to use the same DAQ assistant? if not, how can i go about it.

Regards,

tjuy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,814 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tjuy

For different sampling rates, you will need different devices.  Put all of the channels at 1kHz on one DAQ and the channels at 44.1kHz on a second DAQ.  You will then also need two use multiple DAQmx tasks, one per DAQ.  Each task uses a different DAQ Assistant.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,791 Views)

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if somebody could help with this one. I have got audio signal from four sensors that I want to save at the of a while loop, I tried using build array vi then to write to spreadsheet vi, but whenever I opened the file I could only see two rows one column of the data. And I expected to see four columns of numerous rows. Please advice on such a problem. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,721 Views)