Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Assistant-Two input

Hi,

I want to acquire two time wave form with one "DAQ-Assistant", So I have wired the the output of the DUTs to the NI interface channels,

So how can I make DAQ to recognize both of them, Because I want to take FFT of both of the signals. But, DAQ omly has 1 data port

thanks

Petar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(5,035 Views)
I don't know what you mean by 'DAQ only has 1 data port'. The DAQ Assistant can acquire as many channels as your device has. If you ignored the instructions on selecting multiple channels when you first created the assistant, open it and click on the Add button to select a second channel.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(5,025 Views)

thanks for your reply, yes when I created DAQ, I added 2 channels, but now for example I want to see the signals in a chart, both of them,

how can I wire the "DAQ assistant" to 2 "Chart" aicon, ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(5,017 Views)

You could just have both waveforms in the same chart.  Or you use Split Signals to get the different waveforms.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(5,013 Views)

Could you please let me know how can I do that?I'm new in labview

Just wanted to make clear my post, I have 2 devices, one function generator and one photodiode, So I have connected their output to the NI interface, Now I want to acquire both of that signals with 1 DAQ, and show them in different graphs simultanously,

Thanks

Petar

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(5,010 Views)

Actually I want to take FFT of them, so I want to see them in seperate graphs

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(5,003 Views)
You've already been told how to do that. What part of the answers are you having problems understanding? How to configure the DAQ Assistant or how to use the Split Signals function?
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,991 Views)

Thanks for your help, Yes, I found it, Thanks so much

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,983 Views)