From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BNC Connectors...

Hi,
I want to know a fact about the BNC connectors. I m using SCXI chasis 1000 and accelerometer module 1530. there are 4 channels and these are connected thorough BCN mating.I have a confusion that the +ve signal is given to inner pin or body. Plz clear the exact polaritiy how the signals are connected to BNC connectors.

Regards

GSN
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,148 Views)
GSN,
The outer part of the BNC connector is (-) or ground and the inner pin is (+). Hope this clears up any confusion. Have a great day!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,148 Views)
Thanks for kind help

In my applcation, there two wires r given, and the output comes between these two....sheild is also gine..

I m connecting +out to inner pin and -ve out to body. shield i m grounding seperately.....is it ok.?

Plz do clear

Regards
GNS
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,148 Views)
Thanks for kind help

In my applcation, there two wires r given, and the output comes between these two....sheild is also given.

I m connecting +out to inner pin and -ve out to body. shield i m grounding seperately.....is it ok.?

Plz do clear

Regards
GNS
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,148 Views)