SAPHIR - Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XTab Reference Wierdness

Hi Guys,

I'm working on an application where I'm hopefully going to use XTab to give it a great look and feel.

So far it has been quite successful. However I do have an issue, I'm storing the reference to the XTab in a helper class but every time I start LabVIEW again I have to rewire that reference to any nodes as it says they are invalid. Have you seen anything similar before?

Also another minor point, the add tab button doesn't resize to the large tabs, I still got a small one.

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,861 Views)

Hey James,

Glad to hear that XTab could be useful for you.

I added an entry to our bug tracker concerning the add tab button size in large tab. Next version of XTab will certainly fix that issue.

About ref/node issue, we never came across this weird behavior on our project and your are the first to bring such issue to us. I guess you try every "usual things to do" in such case (mass compile, reference replacement…). If you can share your code (or a part of it), please send it to support@saphir.fr. We will glance at it to see if we could find an explenation or at least a workaround.

Have a great day.

Olivier

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,833 Views)

For future reference the problem was with storing the reference in a class. We stored an I32 instead and cast to and from a reference and that solved the problem.

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
Message 3 of 4
(4,833 Views)

xtab 如何更改背景颜色或者添加背景图片

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,272 Views)