Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

traditional ni-daq device drivers in windows 7

Looking at the readme for the latest version of the NI-SCOPE driver, which is the driver for your card, it looks like you are correct.  Neither Vista 64-bit nor Seven 64-bit are supported for this card.

Seth B.
Principal Test Engineer | National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(3,214 Views)

That's an unpleasant surprise...

Does NI have any plans to support the 5112 on a 64-bit system in the future?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(3,177 Views)

There are no plans to migrate legacy hardware to 64-bit OSes.  All new hardware is supported and will continue to be supported on 64-bit OSes.

Because of the age of these legacy devices, adding support for 64-bit operating systems is not feasible.

Seth B.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(3,161 Views)

Is the PCI6036E regarded as a legacy device that will no longer be supported on a 64bit system?  

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(3,046 Views)

While it has been announced that the PCI-6036E will no longer be available for purchase as of June 30th, 2011 (due to an End of Life component and low volumes) and that the board will be End of Life from a support perspective one year later, it's unlikely that we will remove support from the driver unless we have to.

The PCI-6036E is still supported on 64-bit operating systems under NI-DAQmx. You can see a list of currently supported DAQ devices in this article: NI-DAQmx and NI-DAQ Driver Support: PCI/PXI Devices.

Seth B.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(3,037 Views)

I would like to install the 7.5 beta on a windows 64 bit. Is there any possibility.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(2,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(2,363 Views)

I have a simillar problem.

I want to upgrade my PC from XP to Windows 7, but y can see on NI-MAX PC-DIO-96 device, I have tried with NI-DAQmx 14.1, 9.9,9.8,9.7.5, and trditional NI-DAQ 7.5 but without success.

Another device (GPIB, PCI-6025E, etc) are working, but only PC-DIO-96 is not working.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(1,452 Views)