Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sbRIO-9632 initial deployment problem

Hello,

I was trying to initial setup the new Robotics Starter Kit sbRIO-9632 for the last few hours. I get problem when initiated setup wizard.

3.PNG

4.PNG

The wizard can successfully detected the VI's, but the error posted above showing up when I moved to step 4. And my computer started to installing software to the target. However, the installation just takes forever. After 2hrs, the installation still goes on. Then I just closed everthing and restarted the robot. I try to setup agian by following the instruction, and everything appear same.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be? Please help. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,716 Views)

Hello xiaoj,

The nierInterface.dll is used to send error reports from your application and should be included during your installation. Have you tried doing a repair install on your software yet? Either doing a repair installation or fully reinstalling tends to fix this issue, but if you find that you are still having trouble after taking those steps can you please give us some more information:

Which software modules are you working with? A screenshot of NI MAX would be helpful showing all of the software you have installed.

Did you install from a disc or from our website?

If you search your computer for the DLL, can you find it in another location? On my computer, I have found this DLL located in both C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64, which are the default locations for 32-bit programs and 64-bit programs respectively.

Erin D.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,687 Views)