Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nivissvc dll error in LVRT

Hi all,

I am trying to use cRIO 9082 for image processing. When I try to deploy the vis , it shows deployed with errors. When I see the Error log it shows 

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivissvc.*:LV_AviMovieClose:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select <b>Configure</b> from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
04/09/2015 21:12:10.078 [error] LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivissvc.*:LV_AviMovieInfo:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select <b>Configure</b> from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
04/09/2015 21:12:10.098 [error] LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivissvc.*:LV_AviMovieOpen:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select <b>Configure</b> from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
04/09/2015 21:12:10.123 [error] LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivissvc.*:LV_AviMovieGetFrame2:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select <b>Configure</b> from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.
04/09/2015 21:24:02.637 [error] LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the nivissvc.*:LV_AviMovieClose:C node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select <b>Configure</b> from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.

What does these mean? Does this mean I cannot use AVI inside RT? or does this indicate any installation problems? It is urgent and any help is welcome

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,099 Views)