Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myrio

Hi

My project is about home automation using myrio. Please who can give me any idea or some examples 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,189 Views)

Hi 

I have create simple VI on labview , i would like to know if it possible to implement it on myrio!! 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,152 Views)

If you attach the VI we can take a look at it to see if it would be possible to run on the myRIO. Make sure that you are not running any Windows specific functionality (system32 dll) and that, if you want to deploy an rtexe, you have no front panel properties or events.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,139 Views)

In this i am trying to control home light : i  used motion sensor and siwtch : there is lighting when there is motion in the house or when we push the switch 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,136 Views)

You can definitely do something like this on the myRIO as long as you have the correct sensors. Where are you having problems that we can help with?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,120 Views)

how can i read the values from sensor using myRIO 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,116 Views)

There is a myRIO palette which gives easy access to the IO of the device but it depends on what sensor you are using. The sensor's manual should describe what the output is which will tell you how you need to connect it to the myRIO and which specific function calls you should be making.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,111 Views)

thank you 🙂  i will try 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,106 Views)

I believe this video could help new users:

http://www.ni.com/myrio/setup/getting-started/

This would help you to set up the system and create a simple I/O vi. Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Randy @Rscd27@
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,099 Views)