From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Bench generating sine wave with noise when simulating Compact Rio on Dev Computer

Solved!
Go to solution

How do I create a simulated IO vi. I have tried to follow the tutorial but it didn't work. Do I need a pre filled array with data for the running case or can I generate it with an express vi? My IO vi doesn't seem to enter Running case ever. What is the process of executing this VI? is it run once or every time the main vi tries to sample some data?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,811 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bartekluk

Hi Bartekluk

Which tutorial have you been following? Please post the link and I'll take a look.

Kind Regards

Chris | Applications Engineer NIUK
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,792 Views)

I found an example in Labview and it was more informative than test benches tutorial. I managed to solve my problem.

Message 3 of 4
(5,784 Views)

Hello I've a similar problem. I want ot simulate a sinusoidal input for my cRIO and I followed the example about the Dynamic IO generation but when I launch my VI with the light bulb on for every iteration I get the same value for my Module.
Here are my VIs

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,287 Views)