Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9213 connector

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the spring terminal connectors used on the 9213 TC module?  Also used on various other cRio modules.  Tx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,871 Views)

Hello!

I don't know off the top of my head what manufacturer makes those, but I'll see if I can dig that info up and pass it along to you.

I can't guarantee it, unfortunately, but I'll let you know either way. As a side note, we do sell those connectors separately as the NI 9974.

Caleb Harris

National Instruments | Mechanical Engineer | http://www.ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,848 Views)

Thanks, but I got the connector info from Antonio.  I was not actually looking for the connector sold by NI, but the pc board header that mates with it.  It will be used in a custom rio module.  I appreciate your efforts.  Tim.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,842 Views)

Hi Tim-

Caleb let me know you were interested in either the connector or board plug for the 36-pin spring terminal connector.  Sounds like you found the info you needed, right?  If not, and you're building a cRIO module with the 9951 C Series MDK, you can get on the private MDK forum to get this information easily from the community.  Alternatively, let me know and I can help.

Product Support for the CompactRIO-9951 Module Development Kit

Regards,

John Harvey

NI-RIO Product Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,826 Views)

Hey Tim, what size headers were you able to mate with the NI 9213 terminals? Thanks for any info!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,223 Views)

Hey namtron,

I'm not looking at the device, but most units have 36 pin, 2 row, 2.54 mm spacing.

Tanner B.
Systems R&D Engineer - Aerospace, Defense, and Government
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,204 Views)