Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use plot command of Matlab in cRIO equipment?

Hello,

I am testing an equipment and collecting some data using NI cRIO-9022. I run the program in scan engine model. However, When I try to plot the data, it told me that the command can not be used here. But I still want to watch the figure in Matlab. Do you have some good idea to solve this problem?

1.JPGCapture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,427 Views)

Hey,

It looks like you're using a MathScript node. It sounds like you want ot use a "MATLAB script node" instead, that should let you plot it.

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,376 Views)

Thanks, but it still doesn't work, because Matlab script node is not supported in the target. We have to think another solution.

1.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,351 Views)

You can't run Matlab on a cRIO. You would need to pass the data you're collecting back to a host computer, and use the "MATLAB script" node in a VI running there. You could also pass the raw data out and plot it on a waveform graph. 

Britton C.
Senior Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,332 Views)

What would you even expect to happen with the "plot" command on a cRIO?  A cRIO is a seperate computer with no GUI.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,329 Views)