Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with communication between my cRIO and my Host

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to set up LabView on my lab's new computer this week and have been having a lot of trouble getting any programs to compile onto the FPGA I have set up. The lab has a NI cRIO-9076 FPGA, and I am running LabView 2013 with Xillinx 14.4 Compile tools and whenever I attempt to compile programs onto the FPGA, I get an error that states "The compile worker cannot perform the compilation. The compile worker may be configured incorrectly for this compilation or it may be in an error state." I can succesfully connect to the FPGA in the project explorer, and I have tried using the 11.5 version of Xillinx to see if that would work better with my specific Rio, but nothing works. I was wondering if anyone here would have an idea as to what I could do at this point to try and fix the problem.

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,279 Views)

Hi boston101,

Have you tried compiling on the LabVIEW FPGA Compile Cloud Service? This may be able to temporarily bypass the issue you're seeing. 

You may also want to check the compatibility of the compilation tools you're using and the LabVIEW version/device you're using in this document

Best,

Zoe B.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,240 Views)