From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -70233 with SoftMotion

Hello everyone,

I'm actually working on a CompacRio 9081 with a NI-9501 module. I want to use SoftMotion to control a little step motor. The problem is, I get an error the first time I launch the vi to control the Step Motor. The error is right after the "Clears Softmotion faults, errors, warnings" vi. Here is the error I get :

"Error -70233 occurred at Property Node in nimc.ex.clearFaults.clearFaults.axis.vi:1280002->Déplacement Moteur.vi->Main RT.vi

Possible reason(s):
Motion:  The specified resource was not found. Verify that the resource input is correctly wired, that the resource is deployed, and that all resources used in the operation are on the same target."

I just checked the software installed on the CompactRio and everything seems ok to me... Maybe the version of SoftMotion is too high for the RT (13.1 vs 13.0.1) ? I send you the NI-Max configuration.
CRIO Software.PNG

I'm a bit stuck here since 2 days working on this... Any idea about this problem ?
Thank you in advance for helping me !

Tom

Message 1 of 1
(4,691 Views)