Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 363357. Need FPGA measurement to have constant sample rate

Hi there

I am trying to measure the Harmonic power from my cRIO. To do that I have used the Electrical Power suite advanced harmonic components. When I run the program the error code 363357 is shown due to the sample rate not being constant.

I would like to know how I can make the sample rate from the FPGA measurement constant please.

I am using the NI cRIO 9030, with NI 9227 and NI 9225 modules. Below is my FPGA VI.

Please help 🙂 Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,011 Views)

Here is the VI in which the error occurs, the error, 363357, occurs after the first zero crossing VI.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,003 Views)

Hi Jannelle,

I don't have LV 2015 right now but based on your description I would check if you are using the electrical power suite resampling you should also be using the electrical power suite harmonics functions.

The reason is the resampler will change the sampling frequency according to the mains frequency, that would be why it is changing.

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,999 Views)

Would this help? I think that I am using all electrical power suite functions?screenshot.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,996 Views)

Hi Janelle,

Do you have solve this issue?

I have the same problem, when I try to use vi NI_motors with vi Quality, as seen in the attached figure.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,386 Views)