Real-Time Measurement and Control

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying shared variable to rt target fails (crio 9073)

Solved!
Go to solution

I am using a cRIO 9073 with LabVIEW 8.6. I have some network published variable from my host PC that I want the cRIO to read. However when I try to deploy variables to the cRIO I recieve the following error:

Initializing...
Calculating dependencies...
Checking items for conflicts. This operation could take a while...
Preparing items for download. This operation could take a while...
Deploying robot variables.lvlib\\129.186.159.84\robot variables deployment failed (error: -2147220721, (Hex 0x8004030F) The configuration database cannot be opened, possibly due to corruption. Please note the steps you performed that led to this error and contact technical support.).
Deployment completed with errors

I have tried reinstalling the software on the cRIO, which includes the Network Variable Engine 1.5.0, and I have tried hosting variables on the cRIO. Still I am getting this error.

Has anyone experienced this problem? What do I need to do in order to use shared variables on the 9073?

Message 1 of 6
(6,239 Views)

You may be getting this error due to a MAX database corruption, as discussed in this Knowledge Base Article.

To fix this read this KB on how to repair a MAX corruption.

Message 2 of 6
(6,214 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jmholen
I tried cleaing MAX, that didn't work. Then I reformatted the cRIO and the problem is solved.
Message 3 of 6
(6,207 Views)

hello and have stood by me this error and hope you can help me please.

deployment failed (error: -2147220721, MAX:  (Hex 0x8004030F) The configuration database cannot be opened

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,182 Views)

Hi ALFONSO_RMTZ,

This is an older thread. You should consider creating a new one to get better responses.

In the meantime, try following the above links to fix the MAX database. Then format the controller. This generally fixes the issue. 

David C
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,163 Views)

thank you but already solve my probloem.thanks fou your answer.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,161 Views)