cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Feature Extraction - Watchdog Agent VI failed to download on cRIO

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm designing a Real-time application on a NI cRIO-9022, using the Watchdog Agent toolkit made by IMS Center.

While loading my VI on the CompactRIO, I get the following error message:

Deploying SoundVib_Resampling.lvlib:oa_CIC Interpolation Filter.viSoundVib_Resampling.lvlib:oa_CIC Interpolation Filter.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library sndvib.*:OatCICInterpolatorByMovH:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.

I found that when I place the "Basic Feature Extraction" VI inside a "Diagram Disable Structure", the deployment is successful, So the problem comes from this VI.

The error message tells me to install a library on the cRIO but I don't know where to find it.

Thanks for you Help,

David

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,366 Views)

Hello David,

You probably didn't install the driver on the CRIO. I don't know which driver your VI is using, and you should get in touch with IMS Center for this information (or whoever gave you this VI).

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
(5,348 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Ajyress

Thank you Benoit,

Installing the "sound and vibrations" driver on the cRIO solved the problem Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,341 Views)