From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whether one flexrio 7965R can use two Peer-to-Peer Data Streaming with RFSA and RFSG at the same time ?

Hi, everyone

I want to use the 5663E and 5673E with Flexrio 7965 for transmitting and receiving at the same time , whether it can be done? thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,246 Views)

Hello HustLiliAn,

Yes you can perform P2P operation from FlexRIO to both VSA & VSG simultaneously. 

Exact Implementation of P2P streams depends on your application architecture. I will assume that you have channel emulator application, where you want to fetch data from RFSA -> send data to FlexRIO for processing -> send processed data to RFSG for generation. Everything need to be done in real-time & hence simulteneously. 

To do this you need to initialize two different reader & writer P2P streams on FlexRIO. Use writer from FlexRIO along with reader of RFSG. Similarly, use reader of FlexRIO along with writer of RFSA. 

An example to do that same using RFSA & flexRIO is given here.  You can similarly do this for RFSG & use them parallely after proper initialization from host.

Let me know if you need more detail on this.

Regards,

Hardik Asawa

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,214 Views)