RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VNA calibration file read error -1074135024: Invalid value for parameter or property

I am using LV 2013 and VNA driver 2.0.1 with a PXIe 5630 card to acquire data from an antenna.
Error -1074135024: Invalid value for parameter or property pops up whenever I attempt to load a calibration file (Generated using NI Calibration Kit and VNA SOft Panels).
The error doesnot pop up when a dummy calibration file is loaded (Generated using VNA Soft Front Panels, without using the calibration kit). I have no clue as to why this is
happening, as the parameter values remain the same in either case! Pease help!Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,384 Views)

Can you give us some more details about the settings that you are using?

Are you using the manual cal kit or the autocal unit? What type of calibration did you perform?

It would be helpful to attach your calibration and configuration file here so that I can try to determine what is causing the error.

Jason S

Software Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,367 Views)

I am using a Manual cal kit to do the Short, Open, Load, Thru calibrations.unfortunately I will not be able to attach the calibration file as the system in question is at the customers place.

I was offered a workaround by customer support though.This issue is apparently driver related.The link they sent me is as below.The customer seems satisfied with this solution, however I am always open to a better one! Smiley Happy

Thanks for your help!

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14264/en/#385555_by_Date

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,355 Views)