cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Error -61046

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am running the standard example ni5640R Analog Input and Output in LabVIEW 8.2.. It sends QAM/Single tone to the NI board and through the direct connection between Tx and Rx, I made, it receives data. It was running fine but after some time, whenever I hit the stop button, it gave me the error:

Error -61046 occurred at NI5640R 8.2 (SubVI).vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW FPGA:  An error was detected in the communication between the host computer and the FPGA target.

If you are using any external clocks, make sure they are connected and within the supported specifications. Also, verify that the rate of any external clocks match the specified clock rates. If you are generating your clocks internally, please contact National Instruments Technical Support.

I did highlighted execution and found that execution is without error before it enters "Close FPGA VI reference". When it comes out of it to enter the "Simple Error Handler, it gives an error.

Please tell me what should I do. It is indeed urgent as I have a time bound project going on.

Thank you,

Rohit. 

Message 1 of 3
(7,864 Views)

Hi Rohit,

The 5640r is only supported in the IF-RIO forum. It looks like someone else has already seen this problem and a
solution was post. After you try the solution, feel free to post your results on the correct forum, we want to know if
the solution worked for you.

Message Edited by Jaime F on 11-26-2008 08:28 AM
Jaime Hoffiz
National Instruments
Product Expert
Message 2 of 3
(7,848 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rohit1986_xyz

Apparently the problem got sorted out !!! I was restarting the computer but it was of no help. I had to get some updates installed so I shut it down and then started again. And the VI

started working.

I don't know the reason but I believe that during restart, the NI board might not shut down or get resetted and some interrupts are still being triggered whereas when I shut down, it resets itself completely.

Thank you  anyways for the help.

-Rohit

Message 3 of 3
(7,831 Views)