From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equalization and Symbol Rate

Sir ,

I'm using Xilinx FPGA board with analog devices FMC card(adfmcomms1 ebz) to generate qpsk signal .this signal i'm giving to my ni5660 as input and using ni5660 PSK demodulator to see the constellation plot to measure imbalance in I/Qsignal.

I used carrier wave as 2.4 GHz and baseband sine wave signal of 1MHZ then i'm getting proper constellation plot as shown in fig 1.

but when i change the baseband signal to 2MHZ i'm not able to get correct constellation plot as shown in Fig 2.

gitanjali

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(2,850 Views)

gitanjali,

I just wanted to check, per my last comment, did you post to a new thread? Feel free to include the link here.

Could you also post images of the demodulation settings that you are using? Posting the code would suffice as well.

For something to try, make sure you update the demodulator settings to match the signal that you're trying to acquire. Getting the images or code from above will help us understand what we're dealing with a little better.

Robert B
RF Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(2,833 Views)