RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous Acquisition of GSM IQ data

Hi, When i tries to acquire GSM IQ data with filter active i.e else if (RBWFilterType == MODT_GAUSSIAN_FILTER) {; the code hangs at checkWarn (
niRFSA_FetchIQMultiRecordComplexF64 (rfsaSession,"",0, NUMBER_OF_RECORDS,numSamples,-1,waveform,wfmInfo));

while if i comment the filter i get the following error image attached.

What could be the problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,565 Views)

Hi,

Am trying to test all the examples in the GSM analysis folder and they are all returning the same error . 
error.PNG
​This shows probably the signal is not been detected or ? cause after closing it highlights 
"checkWarn(niRFSA_FetchIQSingleRecordComplexF64(rfsaSession, "", i, numSamples, 2, waveform, &wfmInfo)); "

Same case applies to labview examples.
What could i be missing?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,556 Views)

Hi waciuri,

I took a look at this with my colleague who responded to your other thread here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/RF-Measurement-Devices/GSM-IQ-data-capture/td-p/3082271/page/2.  Currently we'd like to make sure that you are able to detect your GSM signal correctly in the soft front panel, as this error looks like the same issue in that the signal is not detected.  If we can trigger and see the signal correctly properly in the soft front panel, that should also resolve the errors you're seeing here in the CVI GSM analysis examples.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,512 Views)