RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CWS generation with Delay and Triggering

Yes, phase offset is not consistent, on every run it minimizes, like for 1Ghz I was 400ps, but for 1.5 It was below 75ps. 

I want to know how to add RF interpolation delay property and where in generation part for adding it control on run time.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,216 Views)

Use the interpolation delay attribute that I linked to in my first post. Only set it for one of your VSTs. Positive values add delay, negative values subtract delay. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,211 Views)

Hi,

kindly share the info for syncronization with 5644 ref clock instead of PXI clock. I want to know how it will be accomplished as currenlty I am using PXI clock. In comment, It was mentioned that do not use on board Ref Clock.But how to do synchronization with 5644R ref clock?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,210 Views)

Synchronization will not be affected by which ref clock source is used as long as the clocks are the same. Frequency accuracy may be affected, but the difference between PXI clock and ref clock sharing is very small. If you want to hit the 5644's specs, then share the ref clock.

To do that, connect device 1 ref clock out to device 2 ref clock in. Set device 1's clock source attribute to OnboardClock and export the ref clock (see below). Set device 2's clock source attribute to ref in. That should be it.

exportRefClock.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,205 Views)