RF Measurement Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5641R card not acquiring data

Hi ,

I have 5641R IF transciever card . I compile and download my program on this. I am reading the FIFO (target to Host FIFO on FPGA ) in Host vi .But when I run the Host vi ,it gives the timeout error stating the transfer did not complete in stipulated time....I dont know what exactly happening.

One thing I forgot to mention that I have connected Microphone to the anolog input terminal of my card.Can anybody help me out in this becuase this is too urgent for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Pooja

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,115 Views)

Hi Pooja,

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with the 5641R. I was wondering if I could get a few additional details from you and offer some troubleshooting steps.

First off, can we get the exact error message and error number? There are a few different errors I know of that have similar thematic messages to the error you described. Also, I suggest attempting to run a few of the examples and comparing your code to them. The Analog Input example that ships with the drivers come to mind. Be sure that you are configuring your timebase in the proper location as well.

Also, what software and driver versions are you running?

Thanks, James Duvall

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,106 Views)