Quick Drop Enthusiasts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Drop Plugin: CaseSelect (former JKI RCF Plugin)

Wow, this tool is awesome. I have an inherited piece of code with a state machine with 100+ cases and it will make my life so much easier.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(1,314 Views)

Jim,

<

Note: QD_CaseSelect.zip will work in LabVIEW 2012 and 2013

Note: CaseSelect_2013 will only work in LabVIEW2013

>

Will any of these plugins work in LV 2014?!

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(1,314 Views)

With CaseSelect_2013.zip in LabVIEW 2015 SP1 with a Case Structure that has about 100 frames I repeatedly get "Error 1 occurred at Invoke Node in Script-delete frame.vi->CaseSelect:5840002
Possible reasons(s): ... Method Name: Remove Frame" with a Continue (plugin still works) and Stop button popup dialog when I delete the next frame. In other words, I mouse select a frame, press Delete then Enter, that frame is successfully deleted and focus changes to the VI, mouse select the plugin to regain focus (otherwise Delete removes the entire Case Structure) by clicking the currently highlighted frame that was the one after the one just deleted. I can avoid the error if I select the one below it (i.e. every other one) and then return to top and resume selecting. Perhaps the deletion of a frame removes it from the plugin list but does not completely select the next frame and clicking one that is already highlighted does not select it correctly.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(738 Views)

It did not appear to work on another Case Structure. The plugin did not appear for it after numerous Ctrl+Space,Ctrl+c. I had many duplicate plugin windows under the first one. Apparently new ones open underneath the first.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(730 Views)

I wish multiple cases could be selected at one (standard Ctrl+Click, Shift+Click, and/or Shift+Arrow methods) to delete with one confirm, ether that or be able to disable the delete confirmation and have focus remain on the plugin.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(728 Views)