Past NIWeek Sessions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About iso 9001 lead auditor course in egypt

IAS conducts the ISO 9001 lead auditor course in Egypt for 5 days. In the classroom method of this ISO 9001 course, the training will be carried by our lecturers/tutors who are professionally experienced, IRCA certified lead auditors.

This ISO 9001 lead auditor course in Egypt certainly makes your learning journey enjoyable with group discussions, presentations, and mock audits. It also includes exercises and frequent assessments to evaluate your knowledge and skills. The written examination for this ISO 9001 course in Egypt will be conducted for 2 hours. The delegates who pass the examination will be awarded an IRCA approved ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate. We also offer participation certification for all the candidates who attended this ISO 9001 course.

Comments
swatts
Active Participant Active Participant
Active Participant
on

Hello My Lovelies,

In this presentation I'll be running through how SSDC got our ISO9001:2008 accreditation and showing some of the project management tools we have generated to make this process seamless. These are all written in LabVIEW so we can see code if anyone wants. If you have any requests or questions ask them here (or during the session I'm easy)

A question I always get asked when demonstrating these tools is : Are they available as a toolkit?

The answer is that it would be a system not a toolkit, and everything is negotiable Smiley Happy.

Hope to see you!

Love

Steve

Steve

Opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Fab,Joerg and Brian amongst them):
DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop

Random Ramblings Index
My Profile