From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pxie-5186 front panel label

Do anyone know where I can get a replacement front panel label for a PXIe-5186? Ive got one that has a bid gash in it and it looks terrible. the card works just fine. the front of it just looks real bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,873 Views)

Sorry to hear about the gash, reichenbach!  If you decide to pursue the route of an RMA, this webpage gives details how to initiate that process: http://www.ni.com/services/repair.htm

Alternatively, a visual of the front panel for all of our digitizers/oscilloscopes can be found in the help file for, "NI High-Speed Digitizers" under the topic, Devices.

Michael L.
Sales Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,859 Views)

Thanks for the response! I dont really want to have to send the unit in. It does need repair, I just need to replace the front panel, or just get a new front panel sticker? Can NI make an exception for me? Or at least give me a quote for the replacement sticker? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,857 Views)

I am not sure about the details for regarding a quote, you can call National Instruments customer service representatives at 866-275-6964.  They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Michael L.
Sales Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,711 Views)