From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pxi-8106 driver

Solved!
Go to solution

I know this thread is somewhat dated now, but I'm curious about your experience with Windows 7 on the PXI-8106?  I see that the 8106 can only support 2GB of ram, and had some reservations about that.

I'm looking to buy a used PXI or PXIe controller off ebay and I've been looking at the PXI-8106.  The setup will be for home use, just to learn about programming in LabView with NI hardware, although eventually I would like to consolidated my growing collection of RF test equipment with a similar setup.

Thanks!

-Tim

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(2,323 Views)

Hello,
I apologize for my bad English.
I have a controller Phi 8106. I tried to reinstall the operating system pre-formatted hard disk. The attempt unfortunately failed because not all drivers have been installed correctly. Then I began to study the forum and did everything exactly as described in the manual to install the operating system on this controller module. Unfortunately again, nothing happened. I for his life reinstalled many operating systems on different computers, but with the encounter for the first time. Now do not install anything on a hard disk, I changed the hard drive, reinstalled BIOS, etc. all that could be I tried. Maybe someone can help me with this problem. I would be very grateful to you. I searched on the site may be sold hard drives with the operating system on this model, but found nothing unfortunately (

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(2,023 Views)

Did not get to install the drivers for this device ... Help please.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,949 Views)

Hi, I,m trying to install a Win7 in a PXI-8106, but after copying files message appears win7 logo and then I have a black screen, but the monitor is kept active.

I can do the installation from safe mode, but when reboot, I have the same issue.

Could you please help me with this?

I know PXI-8106 does not support Win7, but I see some of you have running wit7 in this cpu

Tnanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(410 Views)