PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me ni5661 am-ssb demodulation example?

hi my friends

i`m a student

i need help to make demodulation am-ssb  and listen the modulated signal on speaker >

i`ve ni-5661 rfsa

plz i need an example for this.

thanks all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,027 Views)

There should be an example for NI RFSA in the NI Example Finder. The VI is called "MT niRFSA Demodulate AM.vi" You will have to change the polymorphic instance of the AM demodulation VI to SSB and maybe pass some filter data into the VI to get the desired results. 

Regards,

Noah | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,013 Views)

thank you my friend

i tried this but only work in (DSB) >

in SSB  nothing out in speakers

no sound and no noise to

what types of filtters can i use for this

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,006 Views)

There is another example you can use to characterize what you will need to get your AM SSB demod to work. From there you can copy that code into the previous example and use it there to demodulate your signal.

The example is called, " MT AM-SSB Mod-Demod.vi" It should be located somewhere in this directory: C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20XX\examples\Modulation\simulation examples\Programming.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(4,971 Views)
I already tying this nothing happen can u help me to make it by low language. By typing the am-ssb. Upper and lower equation without using demodulation block.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(4,968 Views)

Is the data coming into the demodulation VI valid? Do you know what kinds of parameters you need to demodulate the signal?

I can't really help code as I do not know what the data coming in looks like or should be. If you have specific questions about the VI or what it does I can help you with that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,955 Views)