PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calibration executive

I have Calibration Executive 3.0.1.  I do not see anything in this version for the PXI-4461 or PXI-7833R boards.

However, http://www.ni.com/support/calibrat/required_equipment.htm seems to indicat that at least the PXI-4461 board is supported.

Do I need an upgrade?  Is it available?  Do calibratioin procedures exist for these boards?

Thank You.

Richard
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,938 Views)
Hi Richard -

Support for the 446x was added in CalExec 3.1, so you won't be able to use 3.0.1 with that device.  And support for all of our R-series boards isn't yet available, though we plan to bring it to the earliest possible future release.  If you're interested in upgrading CalExec, the latest version is 3.2.  You can find more information about it here, though you'll probably have to contact your salesperson for upgrade pricing.

Offhand, general calibration procedures for any of our products are linked from the product page.  From there, click the "Resources" tab, then "Manuals".  The calibration procedure will be listed among the other manuals and help files.  Here is the 4461's list, and here is the 7833R's.
David Staab, CLA
Staff Systems Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,926 Views)