PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading analog signal thru the backplane on PXI-1052 in niDAQmx

You mentioned that you had seen this Developer Zone article before.  Do you still want more clarifications on the entries and what they mean?
Regards,

Ima
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours
Getting Started with NI-DAQmx
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,103 Views)
Yes, I think it would be helpful to know what entries are possible and the acceptable responses.  I'm sure I'm not alone in that I don't have windows running on these PXI machines so I can't run MAX to generate a config. 

Getting the GPIB to work was an adventure.  The current driver doesn't work with SUSE 9.x, it wants 10.x and nidaqmx doesn't work with 10.x, it wants 9.x.  Version 2.3 of that driver worked out though.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,101 Views)

Hi Vince,

The link for Using nidaqmxconfig for NI-DAQmx 8 for Linux is the comprehensive list of configuration options for NI-DAQmx 8 for Linux. One way we could help out with a particular setup is to mirror your system on our machines and export the MAX configuration as an ini file. This file is the exact format used by Linux.

It sounds like you’ve got your setup working this time around, but that is something that we could do in the future if you run into difficulties.

Hope this helps,

Message Edited by Mark E on 11-06-2007 03:27 PM
Mark E.
Precision DC Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,075 Views)

Whoops! I underlined it while editing, but never added the link.

Using nidaqmxconfig for NI-DAQmx 8 for Linux

The good news is that when Ima posted it the first time, it worked. And the change has already been made to "PXI Backplane" with the space.

Mark E.
Precision DC Product Support Engineer
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,068 Views)