PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT application fails to boot . Error Log says LVRT.DDL load address 0x00566000

My embedded application randomly fails to boot.  The error log says LVRT.DLL address 0x00566000.   I am using a PXI-8187 RT controller  and LabVIEW RT 8.2.  What causes this? How can I fix it?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,315 Views)
Hi Old Salt, Could you please let me know what happens if you try to delete c:\ni-rt\system\config3.mxs and c:\ni-rt\system\config3.mxc and reboot the remote system? If this does not resolve the issue, could you please let me know if this has always happened or if it simply started to happen recently or after you modified something. Please let me know. Thanks! Best regards, Steven
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,292 Views)
I am having a very similar problem on my cFP hardware.

I get an error that says

******************** LabVIEW Error Log ******************
####
#Date: Tue, Feb 6, 2007 9:05:42 AM
#OSName: PharLap
#OSVers: 12.0
#AppName: PH_EXEC
#Version: 8.2
#AppKind: AppLib
LVRT.DLL load address: 0x002D9000

I can't read any data from my cFP AI-100 board.  However, it read fine last week!  I can read data from my T/C board.  the only thing I have done is change some scaling info.  I try to read from an adress of 'all'.  When I do a FP read on an invidual channel I can get the actual reading.  But not when I do a FP read on 'all'
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,279 Views)
Hi Rocket Girl,

It looks like you received a .cpp error? If so did you select the option to investigate error and send error log to NI? Please let me know. Thanks!

Best regards,

Steven
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,251 Views)
I discovered the problem had to do with the iak files.  I had one file in my project and one in my MAX and the two didn't match for the cFP configuration.  I ended up just making a new project and importing fieldpoint configuration.  I moved my vi's and shared variables into this new project and now everything seems to work ok.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,214 Views)