PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peer to peer streaming PXIe 1082 and FPGA 7976

Solved!
Go to solution
I am trying to get a simple peer to peer streaming from one FPGA to the other in an 
NI PXIe 1082 work. The FPGAs connected are 7976. 

Following  the instructions given in here

I created an FPGA vi under each target, one for the reader and other for writer. PFA the vi snippets.
The writer simply writes a constant value of 1, the reader attempts to read it and passes it to a control.
This control is read from the FPGA by the host vi and is displayed.

Now in the host vi, I connected the two streams using niP2Pcreate peer to peer streaming. I have compiled the FPGA vi
(Each compilation takes about 45 minutes) and then executed the host vi. That results in an error that says
"Error 308021 occurred. Possible Reasons: NIP2P: The provided endpoint handle is invalid"

Could someone please help me with the right way of getting a simple peer to peer streaming work.

Thanks,
Arjun

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,643 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author arjun22

Hi Arjun,

I went through the Snippets you provided. After creating the P2P stream you need to enable it also. It would be best if you can go through the shipped examples in the LabVIEW for P2P streaming. Please refer to the Snippet I attached of the vi and also the example that is shipped with LabVIEW. You can directly use the project by changing the FPGA Target to that of yours and use.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Yaskadeva
India AE
National Instruments, India

There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions 😛
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,572 Views)

Thank you Yaskadeva. That code works. I did not know about example finder too.

Regards

Arjun Nadh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,548 Views)