PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXIe deployment with errors

Hello,

I have been trying to run a program on my PXIe-1065 without success. I think I may be missing a driver or software, especifically LabVIEW Real-Time module on the host and DAQmx on the target which I both tried to install following this steps for DAQmx http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/79CB44F7E228AED88625756E00445151?OpenDocument. Is Run-Time module the same as Real-Time?. Do I really need to insert a CD when installing the Real-Time Module? This is where I tried to download it from: http://www.ni.com/download/labview-real-time-module-2014/4832/en/. You can check the list of software I have installed on each device on the MAX screenshots.

Also, I got this error when trying to deploy my VI on the target:

Initializing...
Calculating dependencies...
Checking items for conflicts. This operation could take a while...
Preparing items for download. This operation could take a while...
Deploying NI-PXIe8135-2F144366(successfully deployed target settings)
Deploying whitespace.ctl (1.32 K)
Deploying Error Code Database.vi (4.39 K)
Deploying DAQmx Timing (Sample Clock).viDAQmx Timing (Sample Clock).vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library nilvaiu.*:setTimingTerminalAP:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library nilvaiu.*:setTimingI32EnumAP:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library nilvaiu.*:setTimingF64U64AP:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library nilvaiu.*:setTimingF64AP:C. Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target.
Deploying NI-PXIe8135-2F144366 Container
Deployment completed with errors

On the screenshots it shows that I have the library but I cannot open it. And in MAX every slot on the PXIe has a waring symbol, why is that?

Thank you very much!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,719 Views)

Hello glovato,

The run-time is not the same as the Real Time module, and shouldn't have to use a CD to install it necesarilly, what happened when you tried to install the one you downloaded from the link you mentioned?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,675 Views)

Hi Richie,

Thanks for clarifying that. Whenever I try to install it it prompts me with a message box at the final step (please check the attachements).

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,649 Views)

If you don't have the installer CD that includes the device drivers, you can just skip this part. You can always install the required device drivers at a later point in time if you need them.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,622 Views)
I tried to skip it many times but I did not work. Anyway, I found out that this was not causing the error. I had to re-install the DAQmx drivers on the host. Thank you so much for your time!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,583 Views)