PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 7811R with SCB 68

Hello,

I have a problem with the SCB 68 connector box. Currently I connect this box with a 7811R module. The DIOs are connected to the drive lines and sense lines of a key board matrix. Port 2 (DIO16-23) is used to connect with the sense lines. Among all the other correctly functioning lines, pin 56 (DIO21) has a problem of always staying at logic low level despite of the logic high signal that it is connected to. Unless, when I run my LabView program, the voltage level of this line becomes correct (high in my case). Then as soon as I terminate the program, the voltage drops again, while the others hold still.

Could you help me figure out what to do to with it? Can it be that this SCB is broken? Many thx.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,253 Views)

Hello Soathia,

Are you using the terminal block as a feedthrough? Please refer to the switch settings at page 2-4; http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/320745b.pdf

If you are using the SCB passive connecting to another port would be a possablility to test. Transfer the DIO in your FPGA code to port 2 or 3 and see whats happening.

Best regards,

Martijn

Martijn S
Applications Engineer
NI Netherlands
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,241 Views)
got it! thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,233 Views)