PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 2569 wiring

In order to minimize interference, I’d like to twist the Signal from a PCB with the Ground from the PCB. I would then like to connect those two lines, through relays, to an Oscilloscope Probe and it’s ground, as in the following schematic (See attachment: sch1)

So I would like to twist the two parallel lines coming from the PCB, and twist the two parallel lines going to the Oscilloscope.

The net result I’m after (if you imagined the relays were not there) would be a complete twisted connection between the PCB and OScope (See attachment: sch2)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,139 Views)

I'd like to know if anyone has used the 2569 in a similar way, and if so, what type of cable was used? I've looked at the the LFH-4xDB50F-C, as well as the LFH-4xDB50F-S and the SH200LFH-BARE WIRE cables, I've studied their pinout tables in detail, and none of those will give me the type of twisted pair connections I seek (as shown in the two schematic attachments).

I'm thinking I'll just make my own cable connection, but I'd like to know if others have come across this same issue.

Any suggestions appriciated.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,107 Views)

Hello,

Unfortunately there no exist cables that match your requirements. I agree with you in that you will need making your own cable.

Regards,

MCOTO               

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,085 Views)