PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9144 VeriStand

HI!  I've a problem to deploy with a NI 9144 etherCAT linked to PXI and module NI 9227 mountend on NI 9144.

I enclose the error.

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,269 Views)

Dear IndoNick,

you should verify this 2 things: 

1) From Max that the veristand engine is installed onto the 9144

2) You added the proper bitfile in Veristand sysyem definition (usually is sufficient to launch a FPGA compilation of a blank VI) to see all the modules connected

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,256 Views)

I've a problem to deploy with a NI 9144 etherCAT linked to PXI and module NI 9213 mountend on NI 9144. The NI9213 is causing an error.

Note: All other modules can be deployed without any errors, bit whenever I add NI9213 the scan engine can not go to the operation mode. 

Best regards

• Closing FTP session...
• Files successfully deployed to the targets.
• Starting deployment group 1...
The VeriStand Gateway encountered an error while deploying the System Definition file.

Details:
Error -2147138516 occurred at Project Window.lvlib: Project Window.vi >> Project Window.lvlib:Command Loop.vi >> NI_VS Workspace ExecutionAPI.lvlib:NI VeriStand - Connect to System.vi

Possible reason(s):

The NI Scan Engine could not be changed to Active mode because one or more slave devices failed to enter Operational state.
=========================
The NI Scan Engine could not be changed to Active mode because one or more slave devices failed to enter Operational state.
=========================
NI VeriStand:  NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine Wrapper (RT).vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine.vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:VeriStand Engine State Machine.vi >> NI VeriStand Engine.lvlib:Initialize Inline Custom Devices.vi >> Custom Devices Storage.lvlib:Initialize Device (HW Interface).vi

• Sending reset command to all targets...
• Stopping TCP loops.
Waiting for TCP loops to shut down...
• TCP loops shut down successfully.
• Unloading System Definition file...
• Connection with target Controller has been lost.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,011 Views)