PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI-7344 interface with PI M-415.DG stages possible?

Solved!
Go to solution

Ok, we will check that until Friday (latest) and I will post the result here.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,103 Views)

Hi again,

good news: we have tested the C-809.40 with NI-PXI 7350 and a PI stage (M-126.CG) connected and everything works as expected.

I hope that helps, if you need any further help please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,

Gabriela

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,097 Views)

Hi Gabriela,

I'm thinking about using a setup that comprises a NI 7350 controller, a C-809.40 drive, a PI M-521.DG stage and a PI M-230 (servo) High Resolution Linear actuator. The stage and actuator will be interfaced to the C-809.40 drive and controlled using the NI 7350 controller. I'm asking because I want a set-up that will be relatively straight forward to integrate in addition to availablity of technical support if needed. Please let me know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,083 Views)

Hi Gabriela,

I purchased the C-809.40 drive along with M-231.17 PI stage. I also have a PI M-521 DG stage.  I'm currently having difficulty controling these two stages using an NI PCI 7350 controller connected to the C-809.40.

For example, when I send a move command, I see position status changes in MAX but I don't observe any movement of the stage platform. I will appreciate any assistance you can render.

Thanks  

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(957 Views)

Hello SoIPS,

unfortunately, the messages which were supposed to inform me about new entries in this thread got stuck in my spam email folder. Doing some "cleaning work" today I found your question 😞

But I hope that all problems are resolved by now??

Best regards,

Gabriela

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(841 Views)

Yes, the problems have been resolved.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(836 Views)