PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a PXI-5421 manual?

All I can find are getting started guides and calibration procedures. Is this all the information about the product or are there other places I can look?

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,757 Views)
Hi Ryan

There is no specific user manual for the PXI-5421. You'll find all informations in the NI Signal Generators Help file.

Hope taht helps.
Regards,
Luca
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,754 Views)

Hello Ryan,

A lot of the documentation will be installed on your computer when you install the driver.   You can download the newest driver free here. All of the supporting documents for you device will be installed under (Start >> All Programs >> National Instruments >> NI-FGEN >> Documentation) 

The specification and the calibration procedures will be installed along with the Signal Generators help document and example programs.  The Signal Generators help document is a great resource for understanding how to program your card.  The FGEN Soft Front Panel will also be installed with the driver.  The Soft Front Panel is a great resource if you just want to setup a quick signal. 

What information do you want to find?  In my experience, the Signal Generators help document will answer most of your questions.  The examples are a great resource to actual find out how to program your NI-5421.

Respectfully,

Rob F
Test Engineer
Condition Measurements
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,738 Views)