PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you setup an RIO resource in Linux?

Hello, I am currently using a PXI-1042Q with a PXI-8336 Controller. I have been able to install the NI RIO Linux Drivers and NI PXI Platform Services on our RHEL 5.3 System. I wrote a small test program just to be sure that we are able to connect to the device. Through some trials, I am now stuck at the point where error -63044 occurs. This is pretty much the point where I was trying to setup the RIO resource in the NiFpga_Open call. I have run nipxiconfig and identified the controller and chassis with no problems, but I have been unable to figure out how to define a resource so that I know what to put in the open call. If anyone can provide someone, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. ~Desmond
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,506 Views)

I'm having a simlar problem. Everything is avaliable in Max but as soon as I go to run the FPGA code it gives me the same error code and its exceptionally fustrating.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,225 Views)

Hey supermedicalengineer,

I'd be happy to help you with your issue, but I need some more details about the error, what you are trying to do, and what your setup is. If you would start a new thread with that information, I'll take a look, and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Sebastian

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,214 Views)