PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get product life cycle data for my products?

How do I get product life cycle data for my products?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,582 Views)

Hi,

Here is a list of products that recently became obsolete. https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/documentation/supplemental/17/obsolescence-planning-for-several-leg...

Which product are you trying to find the life cycle status for? If you search for the product page, it should say the life cycle status. For example, I attached a screenshot of the SCXI-1000 page, which says it is obsolete.

Purchasing Agent for Apex Waves
Apex Waves
Message 2 of 6
(2,543 Views)

Thanks for your reply.  Some pages seem to indicate life cycle but many do not.  I also need the definitions for their life cycle entries.  Mature = what?  Last time buy date?  No support?  No inventory?  Still can buy with no end of life?  Here is a list of products I am trying to find so that I can determine our obsolescence plan:

PXI-1045, PXI-6509, PXI-4071, PXI-4072, PXI-5105, PXI-2567, PXI-8430/16, PXI ARINC 429, PXI-2532B, PXI-5406, PXI-8360, PCIe-8360

The PVIe-8360 pairs with the PXI-8360 but I can't even find it on the web site at all.  If you can help that would be great!

Thanks all!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,520 Views)

This page explains NI's product life cycle a bit more https://www.ni.com/life-cycle/hardware.htm. If the page does not indicate life cycle status, it is safe to assume the product is still in the "active" stage. If there is no longer a product page, this most likely means the product is obsolete and no longer sold by NI. I attached the life cycle information for the PXI-8430/16. If you can't find a product page for some of the others, you may need to contact NI support to confirm the status.

Purchasing Agent for Apex Waves
Apex Waves
Message 4 of 6
(2,518 Views)

Thanks for the information.  One thing, I can't use the web site like you can.  I can follow the link you sent without any issue but I can't get there myself.  If I follow the link then try to go anywhere else I get sent back to using the forum.  I do not have a service account so I think this holds me up.  Can you confirm that is what is stopping me from getting information?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,506 Views)

Have you contacted Artisan Technology Group? They have thousands of NI products in their warehouse, ready to ship. 

www.artisantg.com

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(1,593 Views)