PXI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSDIO line stuck but active again after reboot

Hello,

We capture of a digital parallel video interface (16 lines). For some strange reason, some of those 16 IO lines (input) sticks to 1 while the real input signal is still toggling.

After a reboot of the PXI, all problems are solved.

Does someone knows what the cause is of those sticky lines and how we can prevent or avoid this?

Thanks

Wouter 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,718 Views)

Hello,

Please could you answer the following questions so that I can understand the problem in a little more depth.

What PXI Card are you using?

What is your Camera Hardware?

Has it happened multiple times?

Have you tried the PXI Card in various different slots? (Could potentially be an issue with the PXI chassis)

Do you receive an error message during run-time? if so what message?

With this information I can hopefully find the root cause of the problem and then suggest an effective solution.

Kind Regards,

Ed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,652 Views)

Card PXIe-6555

Camera HW is a custom device (parallel data 12-bit with Vsync, Hsync, Fsync and Pixelclk = 16 IO channels)

Yes it happened multiple times, but not reproducable with a certain procedure. It sometimes pops up.

I didn't try it in different slots. Can there be a link with the chassis if we don't get error messages and that 1 or more signals out of the 16 are stuck?

There is no error message. Everything seems to work perfect, only 1 or more lines are stuck (where it is not our device since the line is still toggling). 

KR

Wouter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,639 Views)